IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

AGM Nov 29

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Finally we are going to be able to get an update on where we are heading and speak with the head honcho's on Wednesday Oct 29 at 10am.

A mate of mine recons we are in an even better position to load up than when we had a big lash at 2c when the company was making losses and hoping to go cashflow positive within 6 months. I recon he's right with the big difference being they are already cashflow positive with a proven business model on the marketing side which is why I invested in the first place.

Whilst DCB made them millions and sent the SP to 44c, the marketing side is a far more credible and sustainable business which will deliver some very impressive profit numbers on lower turnover IMO, which is what management has said too.

Interestingly the top 20 shareholders now make up 24.66% of the shares which was a similar ratio to when I bought in from memory. I know 3 that aren't selling any time soon, nor would Chris and Neil (who has split holdings) who hold around 20 million each. Jaque Nasser is still there from BHP which is handy. So the register is tighter which could help the SP if the top 20 hold tight and the funds get back on board once they establish MBE is back on track.

Their best days are very much ahead IMO and I can taste that complimentary Carona already from my mate Q next August.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.