IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Flight, Chris I understand tipped his own money and company into...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Flight, Chris I understand tipped his own money and company into MBE to keep it going and got it to within 6 months of going cashflow positive. My family, mates and I were approached to buy in at 2c with a hope they would take the company to cashflow positive status.

They certainly did that and took the company from losses on turnover around $5 mil to a whopping $9.5 mil on $60.6 mil in 5 years. Now I know Q thinks that's ordinary, but I would love to achieve that success and they didn't put a foot wrong until the unforeseen DCB issue hammered them back to an EBITDA of $5.5 mil. Hardly ordinary in the circumstance.

Yes I'm pretty deflated and biting my teeth right now, just as I was when I had a big punt at 2c. But lets give Neil a chance to explain himself at the AGM, because it's Neil that has the marketing expertise to take MBE to greatness if things go to plan. And if he does, then 4.9c is going to look like a sensational entry point.

I'm quietly confident they are cutting costs urgently including dramatically reducing Chri's hefty salary to get us back on a sustainable and northbound EPS trajectory.

I'll be at the AGM with my note pad as always and I'll provide my feedback and the facts, not a ramp as some of my posts get accused of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.