IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

AGM Nov 29, page-23

1. 808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Longshot, his old company was a unit trust and he was the main beneficiary. On that basis, nothing was transferred apart from the ongoing operations. Refer ASX announcement 5/6/01.

Chris received 28m shares at an issue price of $0.20 when the merger with SEX was completed. Around $5.6m. Refer 5G notice 14/06/01.

He has subsequently sold some shares and has drawn a decent salary and bonuses ever since. I would assume he also received a nice little "golden handshake" for standing down as CEO.

"Poor" old Chris has done very well over the past 17 years and whatever he initially put it, he has taken out many times over.

I also find your explanation for pulling the pin on DCB very strange. If it was only a temporary problem, why did they not pick up where they left off? That was their major revenue source and the part of the business that increased their SP. Once that was gone, their SP dived. Irrespective, integration problems with algorithms do not take months to fix. What happened to good old fashioned testing before changing traffic lanes or whatever they were purported to have done?

To me, it's akin to a miner pulling the pin on production after one cyclone and trying to reinvent themselves as coal freighter operators. Why wouldn't you go back and restart operations?

It was explained to me by someone working with one of the regulatory bodies that the "double click" thing makes it very difficult to acquire new customers. That made more logical sense to me and I'm sticking with it.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.