MSO mobilesoft limited

This circus just gets better & better. Having called one AGM...

1. 2,986 Posts.
    This circus just gets better & better. Having called one AGM that didn't apparently occur after failing to tell shareholders a time & venue, now these yokels have called for yet another AGM, this time in Perth. Gee that makes a lot of common sense for a company headquartered in Sydney, whose directors live in Sydney and the vast majority of major shareholders live in Sydney to hold it in Perth! Wouldn't be to try & limit attendance by disgruntled shareholders would it? 28 April is the date. These latest 'proposal' is to hand over ownership & control to a bunch of wild west cowboys whilst current shareholders see their shares evaporate in a 1 for 16 share reconstruction and the major shareholders who chipped in to keep the thing afloat & pay the bills (including the money previously owed to the current chairman) when the thing was in Administration get stiffed. In contrast, current directors recover in full any money they are owed, if this was a plot for a movie it would never be made on the grounds that the story is too far fetched.

I won't be voting for it & I urge all other shareholders to vote against it, either in person if you happen to live in Perth or by proxy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.