ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Sorry have been busy most of the day and a few other memories...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Sorry have been busy most of the day and a few other memories are coming back:

ADO will make up to 8 tonnes of anteobind once the production plant gets going.

The whole seemed very embarrassed by the TGA failure to register Eugeni.

The 2 awards are subject to NDAs hence why we haven't seen the presentations.

The aim of the board is to have a list of measurable milestones by February that SH can measure progress.

The board is incentivising the senior staff with long term options to get them to stay 3-4 yr windows they get rich and we get rich - win/win

The silicon content of the battery can't be underestimated, reading between the lines there's a lot of international interest I gathered.

The CEO has no interest in "collaborations" in the future, its partnerships or nothing.

Finally, I had meetings to go to afterwards and didn't stay for the chat, the mood as I left the room (from the collective audience) was good. it wasn't jumping in the air celebratory high fiving, but for me the best way to describe it was like the audience had been holding their breathe expecting a disaster or another day of ADO BS but as a group were able to exhale with a sense of subdued confidence/relief.

Again, until there's a contract with money/deals attached I'm not jumping for joy either, the chairman's and CEOs speech tell the story pretty well, I went to eyeball the new management team and left feeling like ADO is now in the hands of adults.

Lastly, the CEO feels that the meeting next year will have a very different feel hinting that SHs will be in much better moods with the co by then,...we'll see...

that's it, I leave the smart people to fill in the gaps and answer the questions the group have with more depth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.