ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

AGM Outcome, page-45

1. 8,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6766
    It was nice be able to have a chat and meet our new Anteotech directors management and team after the meeting, Anteotech via David has a vastly different engine and driver changing the focus from a traditional R&D company to one that is market led and sales driven.

The word Partnership opportunities was very emphatic but what particularly interested me was Batteries and The Future Projects ??? and the Green hydrogen electrolysis under assessment ???? apparently Anteo X can work well as a catalyst replace place the gold as a catalyst ,with Gold being 40% of the material cost , Anteocoat could be a better option ???

I found Connor to be a true and worthy of his title , and Manuel very conservative and reserved clever battery scientist , both seemed extremely confident and exited about our emerging immense future , investors are in good hands here.

We are truly blessed for having David Radford and the current board , David is dynamic, what a clear difference in a very short time he has made ,If we only could only wish we had the current management team and directors 18 months ago .

It was keen to understand more about the Pilot plant ??? being modular it can be expanded with 8,000 ton modules added at a time as further ramp up in AnteoX supply is needed , I asked how much Anteox can we make now ? not enough .

Finally great to meet and get together with our fellow posters here , exciting times to be invested , Anteo X cold be the new Gold in a large number of ways , see below what I was able to find on Hydrogen fuel cells .

Gold in Hydrogen Generation and Purification

Costly catalysts are used to produce pure hydrogen for fuel cell systems, and gold is likely to have a considerable effect in decreasing costs. Huge efforts are ongoing to create compact reactors for stationary fuel cell systems and vehicles.
    A majority of these include a hydrocarbon fuel reforming stage, followed by a water gas shift reaction to produce hydrogen-rich gas mixtures. These mostly comprise a small proportion of carbon monoxide, and efforts must be taken to eliminate this since it acts as a poison to fuel cell catalysts.
    In the water gas shift (WGS) reactor, carbon monoxide is made to react with steam to synthesize more hydrogen:

The gold-based catalysts do not need any special activation steps and are resistant to start-up and shut-down cycles. Specifically, Au/CeO2-ZrO2 catalysts have shown high durability and activity.
    Low-temperature polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells can only work on reformate mixtures after the elimination of CO from the fuel gas stream. A preferential oxidation (PROX) reactor is used to inject oxygen or air (equivalent to 0.5%–1% oxygen) into the fuel stream upstream of the reactor to preferentially oxidize CO to CO2, even when hydrogen is present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $24.34K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1080621 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.