ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

AGM Outcome, page-48

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    And to expand on that. Ewen and David are very result driven guys, and their plan is not to keep shareholders in the dark for an unknown period of time, but it is to use official avenues like the quarterly and half yearly reports to communicate goals and progress for the business, and to measure against.
    That way there is a sense of accountability for the team, ie: this is what we're going to do and this is what we've done. And whether the goals are met or not, they will report it and give reasons to why and why not. Unlike the previous regime, we hear nothing for an extended period, then a bomb of a webinar just drops to decimate the shareprice.

As for Jan/Feb, end of January is when the first quarterly is due where David have had a full quarter of being charge and have had the time to properly assess and strategically come up with a plan to push us forward, same goes for the half yearly in Feb.

All I can say is, the confidence level shown by the team this time around compare to the webinar we all sat through in April, the difference is night and day. I think the sooner we can let go of our grudges of the past and realise we are being led by a team of natural leaders and achievers, the sooner our minds will be at ease.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $24.34K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1080621 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.