ADO 2.63% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

AGM Outcome, page-81

1. 2,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Looks like I was wrong today scratchy. Up a couple of pips.

Felt for sure the sp would decline despite the positivism from the AGM. I thought the 2 or more months investors might have to endure before anything happens would cause a few to cut and run.

BioSurges in his comments below, implies we might see a bit of churn for a few more weeks before any sp rise. Don't know what the catalyst would be for that unless something tangible from the company is released. And they reckon they won't be issuing any baseless commentary just to keep anxious shareholders from soiling their tweeds. Waiting game as usual.

"For those who have been trading this stock a little longer, current trading patterns showing familiar signs of churn and swaps which could be observed prior to previous share price appreciations.Thankfully, market is forgetful and has a short memory, otherwise retail investors would not be able to accumulate at these prices on the coat tails of the broker algorithms keeping price locked in a tight trading range.Period of opportunity probably extending for another 2 to 3 weeks."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $18.64K 981.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1445271 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 7882 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.