ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

AGM Outcome, page-85

1. 2,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    I recall David in his investor webinar a while back, made a point of saying "we aren't there" yet or something similar to that in relation to AnteoX and batteries. And POC isn't exactly on fire at the moment. I think the next couple of months will be devoted to realigning the business, setting clear goals and hopefully making progress in leaps and bounds in both sides of the business.

The below quote from Ewen's address sort of implies that.

"Under David’s leadership, the Executive Management Team is undertaking a review of strategy to set AnteoTech’s objectives and operational milestones for the coming 12 months. We look forward to updating shareholders on the key deliverables for 2023 around the time the results for the current six months are presented in February 2023."

Also from Ewen and I think this is a biggee for the company, is the issue of supply certainty for their products should they be approached by Panasonic or Tesla. (kidding). No one will engage them if they have a great product but can't supply it.

"At the moment, the Company has the capacity to make small quantities of AnteoBind and AnteoX in a concentrated format. The issues around scaling up manufacturing capacity, whether directly or in conjunction with third parties and the investment required are uppermost in our planning, and we have appreciated the insights provided by the advisory boards."

Anyway that's just my view of where we're at. I wasn't at the AGM unfortunately and am a lot less well informed than others.

Nothing would make me happier than to be proved wrong on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $12.59K 542.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 487271 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.