TEG 6.67% 0.8¢ triangle energy (global) limited

agm outcomes, page-3

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    sakestler
    Thanks for your thoughts on the AGM. I totally concur.
    For me the TEG was the highlight of the AGM season, i give it a 9/10. I deducted 1 point for lack of audio equipment, LOL.
    Like you i walked away feeling very comfortable about the future of this great little company. When you look at the depth of experience that the board and the technical team have and then you listen to them speak with such enthusiasm about the year ahead you cant help but walk away knowing you will sleep well at night over your investment in TEG.
    Cant add too much to your comments as you have covered it well.
    They say if you want to find acorns the 1st place to look is under an acorn tree. Arun gas field was/is one of the largest gas finds on the planet. An excellent place to be looking for acorns IMHO.
    The AGM was very well attended and i noted a couple of Indonesian shareholders present. I overheard a conversation after the meeting suggesting that much of the recent buying onmarket was coming out of Indo.

With regards the slowing of production recently one of the technical guys commented that they had "a few tricks" up their sleeve to remedy this.
    The tech team seems very confident of success and bringing things in ontime and budget. As you say if they can achieve half of what they say they can then we are all going to be very happy shareholders.

At market seller on Fri knocked the stock down hard on small volume (you'll be sorry lol) good to see some bigger orders sitting on the buy side this morning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.