TZL 0.00% 2.1¢ tz limited

agm outcomes, page-5

1. 3,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    hardman meant $5usd - but its pointless quoting these figures, management are after a much higher figure.

mm5mm, you are frustrating everyone with your cry for help.

i agree that if management cannot fill the order book next year they should revise their expectations otherwise they will miss the nasdaq opportunity and competition may be upon them.

nasdaq provides several benefits other than capital. making announcements on the asx is a waste and why would anyone in the US follow.

even velvet gets the wrong results when googling pink sheets.

i agree with the list of questions for agm, we need them to err on the side of caution and give some meaningful and likely projections for 2009 - they may dissapoint but nothing like this last year.

they must realise how they have let down share holders and despite them doing their best, its not enough, time for a clean slate and start again. i believe the technology is probably the best ever, the platform to deliver growth is there and the staff in place. its now time to close some of the sales and get some volume through and become cash flow positive. if they cannot do this alone, they need to align themselves with either technology partners or distributors to give them this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.388M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87306 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1762 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.