NAG 6.67% 1.6¢ nagambie resources limited

AGM - Overview, page-20

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Lots of panic here

Everyone seems to forget NAG directors exercised their options at 10c only a few months ago when the SP was ~7c to put more money in the company as opposed to buying on market

Everyone seems to forget there's a drawbridge and related equipment being constructed right now, management aren't sitting back and waiting for things to happen

Management have been researching this PASS thing for ages - so while it may be a laborious process there's no indication that they will miss their deadline stated in the most recent annual report

"Likely Developments
    During the 2017 financial year, Nagambie Resources is planning to:
    1. Complete the permitting for its PASS Management Project;
    2. Commence taking PASS material from large construction excavation sites in Melbourne;
    3. Analyse the results of the 551 sq km Nagambie aeromagnetic survey and prioritise areas for gold soil sampling;
    4. Carry out extensive gold soil sampling;
    5. Carry out IP survey work where justified;
    6. Carry out the planned costeaning program at Wandean; and
    7. Advance the development of both the Clonbinane and the Wandean gold projects. "

That being said, it would be nice for the company to tell us what (if any) other approvals are needed aside from the "work plan variation" is approved.

Regardless, the most bullish thing for me is the company expects to start taking PASS in the 2017 financial year - their own words in the annual report only released recently!!! If this is not a value driver I don't know what is

Still holding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $11.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $31.42K 2.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 215336 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 123835 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.