DXN 0.00% 2.5¢ dxn limited

There are people on this Thread both in support of and also in...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    There are people on this Thread both in support of and also in criticism of DXN and the actions of Matthew Madden.

I attended the recent AGM by Zoom. I submitted just two questions to the Meeting before the Sunday deadline. I thought with all the increasingly negative chatter here leading up to this, that there would be quite a few of us in 'attendance' and as such did not wish to 'hog' question time. I was genuinely looking forward to actually hearing some of us in person, vent our frustration and put the acid on Matthew and the Board.

I was very disappointed in the attendance. Outside of the Board, only myself and seven others were registered as attendees. Almost outnumbered by the Board. Other than my two questions there were only two others, from a single attendee. There was not one single question put to the Board in open question time...not one!

With all the negative sentiment, anger and discontent over the past few months, I don't understand why more of us didn't take the opportunity at OUR Meeting, to voice our concerns and frustration at what DXN is at present. Open Meeting, open question forum, get your questions addressed.

This is not meant in any way to be a criticism of anyone here. We are all in some way supportive of DXN, otherwise our 'hard earned' would be elsewhere. We are all frustrated at its performance or lack thereof. Now it is in dead water. Currents are moving around us but as yet we are not moving. Will we and when and by how much are the crucial questions. There are no definitive timeframes.

Our company. The Board works for Us! Our right, duty, to ring/email them and ask the questions and keep asking about the answers. We all have phones and the internet..... Contact them, ask the questions.
    ......just saying.

PS: I posted my thoughts of the Meeting on the AGM thread, which were far more positive than negative. I stress this is only my take on the Meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9423 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.