PEN 1.02% 9.9¢ peninsula energy limited

agm/pen - my views, page-27

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Thanks Forty, yes took me a while as it was very considered.

As much as it pains me to say so with hindsight you are 100% right. Me and many others here should have sold at 15. It was only a couple of weeks before the tsunami my wife and I discussed just that. We eventually agreed to sell half, however I was away and and no access to a PC. I came back the day of Fukushima and watched on tele in dismay at what was occurring before.

Monday I watched my small fortune dwindle back with a few cents of my entry point. The empty feeling indescribable.

Again with hindsight and in support of what you say I had another chance when PEN rebounded. I didn't take it believing what was about to happen with PEN would see us back again. It didn't and the rest is history.

Suffice to say I won't be making the same mistake ever again.

As Reichman rightly stated to me offline this week, "the brand has been damaged" and PEN need to lift in this regard. They now have a golden opportunity to demonstrate what can and will be, if they don't I am certain in 6 months time I won't be the only one leaving the building. If they do then value will potentially be realised as the punters come back in again.

Another thing is certain for me now, PEN is my last LT buy and hold and the last I will put so much effort into sharing research on HC. I will still do so but never to this degree again. It will take me some time to remove the daggers from my back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $315.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $893.7K 8.927M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1906286 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 19996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.