ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Keep in mind,, the 29th is the revised AGM date based on pending...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Keep in mind,, the 29th is the revised AGM date based on pending news that the board considered may not be completed by this Friday,,( original AGM date mid month as specultated by RD mid yr ) but,, as has been pointed out,,is one day less than last AGM date allowable ( Nov 30,, which is more like ESI m.o. over time )

Mindful of ASIC rules and regs, ( I used to be able to quote sec para etc ) as the board would also be,,, it is not legal to withhold information from shareholders once it has materialized.

This board do their utmost to maintain an above board board.

Therefore, I would not count on any more than one business day sleep to pass, once deals are signed sealed and delivered.

This in mind,, a pre AGM announcement in accordance with the topics they have referred to this Monday should be expected to materialize between this Friday and next Friday imo.

With anywhere between 6 mil and 576 mil expected to make up the ESI and GW greater Monashian LV plan nlt Valentines day,,, there is plenty left to speculate upon re mkt cap fair value. 6 + 70 + 500 imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.