ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

agm postponed till 29th of nov , page-30

1. 2,232 Posts.
    Sorry for the delayed response K...been busy pushing that buy button.

The only thing constant is change. Bit of a fixation with "A" havent you! - just itching for a neg ann to "told ya so A"? ...btw my understanding of Nov 19 is its only about the tech - the finance MUST be in by next March....so given Coldry's obvious attributes I would expect Dec 11 short listing to be a given.

"engaged in confidential and as yet incomplete negotiations with a number of parties regarding funding of, and participation in ECT’s Coldry Commercial Demonstration Plant (CDP) project. Whilst the Company will make an announcement to the ASX as soon as these negotiations come to a firm conclusion, these matters may not be finalised prior to the currently proposed date of the ECT 2012 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Friday, 16 November 2012.

The Board considers it important that shareholders have the opportunity to receive and review the announcement on these potentially significant developments prior the Company’s AGM
    "

Another 2 weeks - how come everything is "2 weeks" with ECT! I wasnt expecting anything about plant "funding/participation" partners until at least March - the Monash $6m timetable yes...but not the above.

ECT must have a high degree of confidence that these negotiations are going well or I doubt they would have ann it. They could easily have just stated "delay until Nov 29" and thats it...no reason "has" to be given.

So "funding/participation" partners...let the speculation begin!

tick tock...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 26264854 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5216937 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.