ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Well said Sam...At one time I thought MNM could be a buy (after...

1. 2,232 Posts.
    Well said Sam...

At one time I thought MNM could be a buy (after ESI kicked some serious goals). Fortrend killed that idea. At last count Fortrend have ~7-9 mill shares that they traditionally dump. I really dont think the BM folks understand what is hanging over them with the recent ann's clearly saying Exergen/BM is ~4 years away (if ever imo). They had better hope the gold is good...because history says Fortrend will sell and the ugly spiral is in place.

Its long been obvious to me Exergen will be a player. The ever growing BM crew posting here on the ESI thread have come to believe Exergens love will extend to the LV. But as I posted last night - Exergen can get what they want in the LV without Mantle and the obvious hassles.

As for the constantly plugged idea that ~600 sq km of LV pegged turf "fringing" the S7 is going to produce a SIR like reaction eventually - I disagree and the market does too. All the "inground" value valuations are unrealistic. After the unallocated 13B is used up in ~100 years - yes that turf "may" be worth something...so what have the BM posters got left to hang onto?

Ahhh

All of a sudden we naturally see the other crew here posting/buying (and how many are silently buying...hmmmm) - they know their potential BCE project is yearrrs away - and they all know the BCE sector potential!

A common catchcry here is "there is room for plenty of techs"...which is obviously true and necessary.

What is VERY important is TIME...ie first to market. Its the same in any industry - first to market has the momentum. Eg - VHS V Beta. Some say Beta was the better tech - but it came to nothing as it was second.

All timelines Ive seen so far indicate Coldry will be 12-18 mth ahead of Exergen. Hence my excitement at todays ann which to us further indicates ECT are the real deal and heading in the right direction.

Time will tell but its looking to me like a WEC 2007 scenario unfolding... how many times have I/others posted the details of that one?

A few significant WEC facts - in 2006/07 its MC went to ~$1.2 Billion "before construction" of its 1mtpa HIGH sov risk Indo isolated jungle plant. It is true that coal prices have come off since then - but on balance the similarity ie pros/cons holds imo...ie now there is a carbon price, State/Fed Govt support/funding, LV low ash/sulphur/high volatile coal 80km to the coast etc etc.

Interestingly the WEC tech was owned by CSIRO...and it failed. I notice that the Exergen DICE tech is a CSIRO tech (which strangely BM folks claim as being related to them!)...point is CSIRO techs are not a given either.

Imagine if things go right here for ECT ie "before construction" - plant funding ann shortly which by extension means working cap/DFT is ok too. We could see some crazy % gain periods, although I suspect the real $$ will hold off until construction is closer/confirmed.

ps...I dont think it will be long until there will more regular BM posters posting here than on their own thread...have a look at the nics - just about all of them are regulars on the ESI thread already!

Success breeds/attracts success?

Exciting times ESI holders imo...

tick tock...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 18730456 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11264617 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.