GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I don't agree with you on the big deals being long gone. In the...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    I don't agree with you on the big deals being long gone. In the middle east I am very confident they have integrated into Pizza hut and they said that once the first region integration is complete then it is easier to go into the other regions because they have already linked with legacy systems. Also they used the pizza hut example as per my previous post. So i think they will roll it out region by region (he even said some regions are fighting over which gets to implement first). And if you see my post a week or 2 ago, a guy from pizza hit ME won an award for the pilot program with getswift.

Now for N.A. Williams i dont think they will generate 1billion like they said, but i think they are rolling out into some auto retailers... in Joel's speech he was talking about all the diverse data they collect and how it can be transferable from pizza delivery co to an Auto retailer.... he said some crap like that but key word is that they have some auto retailers on board which I think are N.A. williams clients.

Amazon, I don't have much confidence in. But 2/3 aint bad !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.