SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

The existing equity (i.e. those shares trading on Pink sheets -...

1. 10,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3569
    The existing equity (i.e. those shares trading on Pink sheets - SNDEQ) will be cancelled. They are worth nothing

https://www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/news-insights/latest-news-headlines/sundance-energy-files-chapter-11-63109271

"Unsecured creditors would be paid in full, while existing equity would be canceled, the company said."

"In addition, the company would issue new common equity interests in exchange for DIP financing claims and term loan claims, which are estimated at $253 million, subject to dilution by a management incentive plan. DIP lenders would receive 38.0338% of the new equity and term loan lenders would receive 61.9662%."

Those 2 percentages when added up come to 100% .... you, the existing shareholder get nothing, nada, nought, nil, zip, or more coarsely sweet *bugger* all. Kiss your coin goodbye.

Like many ASX listed CEO's before him, the "you ain't see seen nothing yet" (popularized in the BTO classic and also by another CEO over his head - Terry Barr (Samson Oil & Gas)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.