SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

agm presentation coming through., page-12

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    I agree to a certain extent everybodys frustration,
    but as i pointed out in an earlier post SSN are not that clear and animated when it comes to anns and presentations.

But because Im very much aware of that weakness I try not to let it get me down too much.
    Even though we have a delay in frac, it still looks like its on target sometime in November so maybe in the next 10 days or so well get confirmation.

As Sandys pointed out I dont think anybody is skipping down the street with this flat and uninformative AGM it may shake out a few frustrated sellers but hopefully will steady as we get closer to actual news on oil flows its allready below net value so should be a soft landing and move back up quickly on good news.

Dont forget fatpizzas asute insight regarding
    Terrys Diary.
    Terry might have a dark side and he could be secretly gloating and dribbling with glee, as he guardedly flicks over the pages of his precious little diary, then slams it closed
    and says to himself, no ill let them suffer a bit more.

So never forget anything could come flying out of left field, who knows maybe he gets a kick out of seeing everybody scramble back in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.