SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

agm presentation coming through., page-21

1. 886 Posts.
    Thanks bobsyer for taking the time to post got more from you than the company lately. All I am asking as a shareholder is to be kept in the loop of what is happening nothing more and nothing less - it is not just about the market but also making me as a shareholder feel like we are part of the journey. I am not questioning their strategy, if I did I would have sold the whole lot. I just want a reason why the frac did not occur around 5/11 or what is up with diamondback? Why was the AGM presentation so brief and miss a lot information on other holdings?, especially knowing it will be released to the ASX.

I know the strategy statement was released but all good companies should always re-enforce the message to all stakeholders, including shareholders, at every opportunity. Remember not everybody follows the share as closely as a lot of the posters on this forum so sometimes you really need to spell it out for people as many times as you can.

No news from any company in the spec area always makes me nervous and tends to set the internet alight with rumours. I sold a few today to take up another share I have been following for a while with the aim of buying back when the flow of news starts again, if it is higher or lower so be it, I cannot pick the top and bottom of every share. The core holding is not for sale waiting for Quarter 1 2011.

I still see this as an outstanding spec investment. The sharemarket is a funny creature and it can take one bit of news to set the price alight. In the short term no news tends to leave it dormant or slowly decline as investors move in and out of the stock - some see it as an opportunity and some move on for good.

Think enough posting for now, good luck to all, holding SSN as a major part of my portfolio until at least until the end of quarter 1 2011.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.