HGO 1.52% 6.7¢ hillgrove resources limited

agm presentation is on website worth a listen

1. 16,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    Nice presentation format with audio of the AGM and slides. Worth a look and listen. Highlights:

Some of the anomolies identified around the Kanmantoo lease are larger than the current mine pit area.

They are very confident of extending mine life and are targeting a doubling of the resource.

As of 22 June 2,000m of the 5,000m drilling program near-mine is complete and a second rig is arriving to accelerate drilling.

They are doing a petrographic assessment of teh cores from Pelitalira and are excited about the potential for a copper-gold porphyry system below the depths that they drilled to.

They are VERY excited about BH and are being careful with progressing drilling as there is a queue of majors and others linned up to take the lease if they lose it through illegal activities like drilling without a permit (as many other companies do evidently!!). The 6 largest copper producers in the world are interested in JVing the project but HGO has said no we will drill it first. Obviously with success would come a lucrative and solid JV with a major .. which wouldn't be bad for HGO!

Drew hopes to stand before us at next year's AGM with a much higher share price and exploration success in Indonesia.

Now that we have bank finance and the mine plan approved things are looking good. Drew had no explanation for the low share price other than the vagaries of EOFY market moves.

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $140.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $151.5K 2.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 546989 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 92468 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.