PXG 0.00% 15.0¢ phoenix gold limited

agm presentation out

1. 2,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 432
    It's a good read too.

Some of the new prospects hint at being much higher grade than Castle Hill. As usual with PXG the plan is clear and they appear to generally be on track.

If they hit their planned 4Moz then they'll have justified their CR, and at this stage you'd have to say, given they have some resources that are opened in all directions, that they're in with a good chance. I'll go out on a ramp-like-crazy limb and say that Castle HIll 2 could be a game changer and get to 4Moz by itself.

In any event there are sufficient prospects that look good by themselves that the collective odds look very good indeed. If we hit 4Moz, hopefully with some of that high grade, then something like ABU's market cap would do nicely. They're at 150 million at the moment and people over there are a tad despondent. I look forward to the day when PXG posters whinge that we're undervalued at $1.00 a share. I might be one of them.

Oh and just a little thing. The presentation has footnotes on each slide (not all bunched at the end) giving the date of the original announcement. It makes cross referencing so much easier. Thanks, guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.