AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

agm presentation, page-7

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    It is terrific to hear about Antas South having the heck drilled out of it, especially before the mining operations start there in a few months.

If avb is fortunate enough to have a rare and still not fully defined HG copper deposit then sensibly you give it your best shot, and don't wander off to Serra Verde etc and start doing some hit-or-miss prospecting.

Shareholders should know quickly what copper they personally own at Antas South.

Also if lots of copper is surfacing right now then in my opinion the company can be forgiven if it defers the jorc and scoping study.

I mean why put all that effort/resource into producing something that everyone knows is hugely out of date when it is published, because of the massive and successful current (highly targeted) drilling program.

Understating the copper asset and projected profitability is probably worse for shareholders than not announcing anything and being criticised for it.

Being practical.... assay results of current drilling are more relevant to share price than outdated jorc/scoping, even if it would be nice to see something in writing and get a buzz from it.... which I sure do.

Looking forward to hearing MORE about AGM... ! cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.