SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

I attended the AGM today and felt the positivity the directors...

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I attended the AGM today and felt the positivity the directors portrayed was 100 times higher then the year before when I walked away uncertain as to whether a turnaround was actually possible

The statement regarding the hybrids was re assuring to me as a biased shareholder who accepted the 250 for 1 offer , in that the board is focussed now on the business and returning it to profit rather than re opening new discussions with the hybrids

I spoke to Andrew after the meeting and felt the move in to 3d sales was far more exciting than the presentation noted and the move in to using the post to cross market large corporate mail outs through maillinx sounds very promising.

In particular the 3d sales could drive a lot of new opportunities all around the world this weeks amazing story in Melbourne where a cancer patient had his heel replaced by a 3d printer heel was confirmation of this

Governments military will use 3d printers to do all sorts of things in the future and if PPX with its massive merchanting capability can be at the forefront of this we will much better for it

The comments that if PPX stays the same , PPX will fail was very loud , and this board seems to be addressing this with 30% of sales already coming from non paper

Nothing to get to excited about but confirmation that every single business has a better EBIT in the first quarter 2014/15 is great and further confirmation a solid profit n 2nd half 14/15 is expected should see PPX back in profit as soon as the current year

If we can make a profit in 14/15 and then increase this and improve the leases, debt terms the hybrid situation will work itself out , at 20c a 250 for 1 offer returns the full $100 capital

I am hoping instead of offering 250 for 1 when we are 20 cents , PPX buy the PXUPA on market with excess cash and PPX shareholders are the big winners .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.