LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

AGM presentation., page-18

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Dicko....PB did mention the steam method for the heavy oil extraction as well as the other methods( I guess he meant the THAI method) and he said he wanted to put up a slide for his presentation and was talked out of it by the other directors...(either because of IP sensitivities or because of the new LNC style of reducing confusing and non-achievable goals)...Also I remember him saying that some companies were walking away from heavy oil leases and that getting into them could be cheap... as you know Dicko...they could very well be accumulating the ground as we speak which is the normal MO of PB

With regards Wyoming...yes he did mention it quickly....and basically said it was just waiting on some "bits and pieces"...I quickly wrote down this quote and was going to follow up with a question regarding the "bits and pieces" but missed it somehow... I'll put it in my follow up email to him.

They are definitely talking P's for the booking of the resources at the Ark...and they will be fracking to prove extraction or flow....furthermore when I asked about the florescence and the orange brown color being on the heavy side for the oil he said ..no.. the oil was lighter than that (not heavy/not light)....I suggested around 18 ??? and he said no higher than that!

GH...put the gun in its proper locked cabinet or I'll have to dob you in to Retep!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.