LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Hornet, I think they will be talking about tucking oil to...

1. 605 Posts.
    Hornet,

I think they will be talking about tucking oil to Moomba. From there they can pipe it to Adelaide or Brisbane, as there is a pipeline either way.
    It would be a great problem to be concerned about, logistics of oil transport, but I feel we need to find the oil first. lol. At least we know they have been thinking ahead.
    As for time lines for drilling Pata #1. The Pre-Permian has been very hard and abrasive. The Haystack well was getting less than a day out of a 6 1/8" bit before they had to trip it. I know there is a better selection of bits for the 8 1/2" hole they are currently drilling, but it will still be hard slow going.
    Hopefully they keep their fortnightly reports coming on time. Not sure where they set the 9 5/8 casing. Whether it was in the ground when they got their show or was run at the bottom of the Stuart Range.
    I finally worked out where Gustavson got their optimism for the Pre-Permian. The Pre-Permian, is actually the Officer Basin, which under lies the Arck. There had been oil shows in wells from the Officer basin in the Cambrian and Pre-Cambian, but no commercial finds. They are hoping that these same rocks continue under the Arck but their structure is more conducive to oil accumulation.
    We should know a few weeks?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.