NDO 3.53% 88.0¢ nido education limited

stayhere; just a quick response as im really strapped for time...

1. 609 Posts.
    stayhere; just a quick response as im really strapped for time at the moment.

In response to your question, I prefer OEL at the moment for numerous reasons;

a) Capital Structure, NDO too much dilution as it is and im surprised they're asking shareholders for more.

b) OEL will receive a much larger percentage share of tender packages they will be offering in comparison to NDO. NDO has a laughable overall percentage.

As one example - say SC55 for OEL, drilling next year could hold a mean 3.5 billion barrells. OEL has an 85% interest in the field. Say they farm out 35% and hold the remaning 50%. That gives them access to about 1.5 bilion barrells - and 35% recovery is 520 million barrells.

The 520 million barrells in the 1 target NET to OEL, is equal to the assumed NET resource NDO is receiving from its WHOLE tender package, calculated on its announced mean resource.

c) OEL too, hold a significant interest in Galoc

d) The turkey drilling program is proving very successful, gas costs at the gate there are around $7.00 mcf as opposed to australias $3.00. Close to the gas network, and will provide substantial bolstered revenues to add to add to an aggressive drilling campaign.

Theres other reasons aswell but I have to run...will be back later in the week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.030(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
89.5¢ 90.5¢ 88.0¢ $40.02K 44.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31927 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 33206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.