NDO 0.00% 88.0¢ nido education limited

kaoto - I was asked a question and responded appropriately. This...

1. 609 Posts.
    kaoto - I was asked a question and responded appropriately.

This is a public forum and I am by right allowed to post wherever I like whether I hold the stock or not. I'm not downramping NDO as you can see from other posts. Im posting here out of interest and originally as alot of people here did not see through the ann in clarity which I tried to provide through the hype. What exactly is your problem with my posts?

I don't go to OEL for the fact its like a childrens playground with sandy's one line ramping posts. I like a good discussion, not reading weak 10 one line ramp up's a day. I see no need to post there either as its pretty obvious whats going on. If your reading this sandy, apologies, but I made you well aware of this before so its nothing new.

Really I have no idea what your on kaoto but you've taken a tangent to the discussion in a somewhat attacking manner which makes no sense.

Galileo - I seem to have missed what you are suggesting?. Regarding Galoc I guess I used the term "significant interest" incorrectly as although 18.29% is ok, it is not that majority share! I was merely suggesting OEL too are receiving revenue from Galoc Oil.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31927 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 33206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.