ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

must be drunk......double posting.....Ahh..its all coming back...

1. 4,837 Posts.
    must be drunk......double posting.....Ahh..its all coming back to me.now.....funny how the potential seems to be inversly proportionate to the shareprice.....Matt Healy got stuck into the board...prospects are very exciting......if any project is successful we are all going to do very well......fingers crossed the Eagle is a winner...always very impressed by the enthusiasm that Chris and Bob have for the company....Although no firm committment, I beleive we will proceed on cashflow and JV and not have to worry about capital raisings.....which would be a great acheivement considering the likes of NAB, WPL etc etc have either raised or look to be about to raise equity....was any one else at the AGM??????

SDS sounded exciting and that was probably my favourite part of the presentation......although the potential of Ash Creek to contain massive amounts of OOIP is not to be underestimated......and if the chemical flood should be successful!!!! then ELK would be the forefront of the global drive to revive old abandoned oilfields.....of which there must be tens of thousands scattered throughout the world....

Time to get Chris Mullen on the board....I think I will mention it to Andy (when he returns my call from 5 weeks ago)........ Obviously the board are more concerned about securing the services of Davo, but as important as I am, I acknowledge that Chris plays an equaly important role (almost as important)...........anyway, I think we can easily round up the numbes to get him on.... HC readers I expect account for 60%+ of sharehlders.....leave it with me....EGM??????

Exciting times....Time to buy more!!!!......oh thats right...almost forgot I dont have anymore money....
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.