AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

agm prospects in 2008

1. 14,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    I expect the LME stockpiles to reach 60,000 tonnes by calendar year end as Russia keeps dumping nickel into the LME warehouses (particularly Rotterdam). Consequently, the nickel price will again retreat to below $25,000 per tonne and AGM will slip back under 60c, possibly low 50’s.
    I expect 2008 to be the year for AGM. I fully expect a further delay to production. Nearly all major projects are experiencing delays due to a shortage of qualified staff and I expect AGM will have further slippage. My opinion only. Time will tell.
    I expect AGM will be shipping concentrate around June 2008 which will coincide with the PON rising again due to increased demand. This will have a double whammy effect on the AGM share price. It will quickly smash through $1 and the daytraders will push it past $1.50 whereby I will dump my massive holding that I will have accumulated below 60c. It is as plain as day. A retreat to below 60c based on LME stockpiles rising rapidly. Then a massive rise in price as nickel demand returns in mid 2008 accompanied by commencement of production by AGM.
    Too easy campese. Better places for cash at the moment though.

Currently holding INP, AZC, AVX, ADI, NDO. (Sold all CBA held from float)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.