NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

agm q&a, page-16

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    what a sick 2013, the highs and lows have been incredible...(and thats in all parts of my life)... things are looking up...
    I've had a real decent break from stocks, just checking the prices periodically...
    been watching bitcoins for the last month(s) 10 bag and flipping out... be good to hear others thoughts out of interest sake?

Im quite happy with myself considering the huge falls of Norwest...... the sector has been brutalised... look at the stock in question-> the pup is still all before us... the whole downswing and lost brain around arrowsmiths proof of concept... All the spent money and cap intensive nature of what is before us......
    We have really been caught out with the timelines... the whole things fizzed... the market just ain't ready to capture such secured wealth... Look its bad, ive come into this one focused on what is still there...ive attached weight, and place confidence and in the opinion that we hold some real leveraged reserves....Ive got time to wait on this coming true, i aint got no other stocks to leverage off this is happening, and its more like a retirement fund to me for the moment...

Ive been watching a few oilers OSH a solid growth, and FAR is an out of it oil prop...and totally watching everything no major standouts...

i'm kneeling up on more Norwests in the new year, thinking about getting deeper and risking a years pump for more norwest future options......i'm sitting around 5 cent avearge on sweet sky... a while back corporate said don't lose your shirt on this one... well, im bear back dude...
    the AGM Q&A said it all... this is a serious future proposition...
    make sure you get some at the right time...
    we are looking at biblical gas which might take a decade...
    this is going to take time... this project is going to get pulled off, and on a future path for growth of the AUS economy
    the key is all project indicators are still the same as they were 2 years ago...
    read the AGM Q&A, and smile again... chuffed...

all the best for 2014... whats happening bermuda you big cookie...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.