MAN 6.45% 2.9¢ mandrake resources limited

AGM - Questions and Answers, page-114

1. 2,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1071
    Absolutely agree..my analysis is not focused on the amount of cash but on the operational/onsite fundamentals....1 hole left to drill out of 4...scorecard todate 3 duds out of 3 drills (geological 100% failure) and an inability to get the 4th hole drilled (management failure).

If the good news is that they have secured a rig so be it but its not big news just confirmation of the exploration plan....if you can call 1 hole a plan. $17 million or $100 million does not in anyway justify pumping the SP unless its matched by an exploration/development plan. Seems it will just be fritted away on G&A including the board's remuneration.

Does this mean i am bitter...maybe but it was my decision to buy in so i live with the decision but all SHs have reasonable expectations that a company has a coherent plan to increase its MC and therefore the SP but MAN has NOTHING...sorry a 1 hole that they cant arranged to be drilled...cant secure a rig....OMG if a small cap cant secure a rig with all that cash what does that say of management....well we dont know because management has retreated into their cone of silence.

MAN is a true disappointment so seeing a pump in the SP (regardless of the change in fundamentals) is probably as good as we can expect....as there is zero likelihood of an announcement event of a new comprehensive exploration/development plan, drill targets, geological zones etc ...all IMHO of course...!!

Perhaps they are going to do a M&A but would you rely on the board to do a proper evaluation and not acquire another dud.

So to @sharebroker1 keep on pumping!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $17.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $26.05K 893.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 129081 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.