MAN 3.85% 2.5¢ mandrake resources limited

AGM - Questions and Answers, page-147

1. 11,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    What has been said has been conveyed to the CEO, through messages, email and over the phone. If by now, management has not reconsidered their position, nothing will. Whatever it is, major shareholders are not immuned to the declining share price. They too feel the pain except they are more patient in their approach. If they truly believed in their commitment they will take this opportunity to top up.

I don't have any doubts management would have got our message, and if they have any complacency they would have smarten up by now with all the criticism which I said is of much basis.
    All the negative comments won't help with the share price. If it is a pump, than shareholders will have a chance to exit with a smaller loss when the share price improves.
    I am inclined to believe in the major shareholders judgement against the retail sectors though I can feel the pain and anquish they are feeling. I also empathised with the small holders that is part of the family. I feel management be given the opportunity to prove themselves now that they have listened to our concerns. Things cannot be changed overnight but I hope they will improve their urgency.
    I have considered opportunity cost, but at this level, MAN is trading on a cash box basis. There is a chance of another company running a ruler over MAN and doing their sums at this very moment. Management could be out of a job if they don't perform. Major shareholders do like to give management every opportunity to show themselves worthy of their role.
    I do not believe that Julimar is created by a meteor overnight though till now none of the companies in the region have proven themselves yet. CPN share price is still almost double that of their listed price. Directors in DEV are keenly topping up their holdings in the company.
    It would be good if directors have skin in the game, I don't think it will be long, major shareholders will take matters into their hands if nothing changes. Changing the board is not that difficult , however unless we have a better alternative, it is futile just to satisfy our displeasure.
    Meanwhile, for the sake of shareholders, I hope the fortune of shareholders will change for the better.
    Merry Christmas and a happy, safe new year to all the shareholders. Lets look forward to a better year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $15.85K 614.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 617999 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 124782 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.