MAN 0.00% 2.9¢ mandrake resources limited

AGM - Questions and Answers, page-149

1. 11,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Most of the work has been done including the mapping of the whole tenements. Management needs to aggressively drill the tenements to prove up its belief that it is not all talk or hot air. Newleyline is in the jimpermadig Metamorphic Belt and there is every chance of a discovery similar to that of Julimar. No one will blame management if luck goes against them, however shareholders buying in at 20c back and trusted management, thus it is vital that management give it a go, no point pussyfooting around any more.
    I can understand management putting Newleyline ahead of Berinka Creek as major preparations have been done there.
    I underunderstand cov19 has impacted on management ability to perform, however management needs to have planned better to
    Put their time to good use as they are on good money, paid for that particular area of top management. Procrastination is the enemy of entrepreneurship, suitable for daily paid income earners, not good business owners with good management ability.
    Having said that shareholders has conveyed their dismay to management on they need to pick up their act. It is no point just saying what Newleyline has without showing any results. There has been enough talk, now is the time for action. Get the drills out and keep going or shareholders will get someone who is willing to do the work. There is so much talk on Tolerno, is it another hot air balloon, all talk and no substance. We won't know till we sink the drills in. I hope we will see action soon as that will help move the share price in the right direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $37 1.279K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 615049 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 67310 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.