MAN 0.00% 2.8¢ mandrake resources limited

I'm in Perth and not too far from Nedlands or West Perth where...

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I'm in Perth and not too far from Nedlands or West Perth where many of the exploration companies have their offices. Not sure where MAN are but can look that up later. I can never get to the AGM's due to work (Teacher) but have taken long service leave next term so will have more time. If nothing happens early next year then I'd be happy to go visit the office with that set of questions and then report back. Of course I would be transparent that I am asking on behalf of holders from this forum.

I did a drop in on a company office a couple months ago of a holding I have which had done nothing for about a year. I wasn't surprised to find the office empty apart from the secretary who made the comment that suggested they spend a lot of time out of the office, suggesting pretty loose hours on bloody good money! She then said the geo happened to be in the office so spoke to him for about 15 or 20 minutes.... they can never tell you much anyway but your set of questions are good in my opinion. Plus it's good to drop in and keep them honest to see if they are hard at it earning their high salaries (from a teachers perspective!), shareholders have every right to check in, but not be a nuisance!

The team here will have to remind me to visit with those questions in the new year.

MJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $17.87K 618.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1421594 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 22727 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.