MAN 0.00% 2.6¢ mandrake resources limited

Hi FD, I invested a little of the SMSF into Mandrake, have held...

1. 575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Hi FD, I invested a little of the SMSF into Mandrake, have held about a year so probably haven't suffered as much as others. That being said I could have sold enough to take my money out and hold a positions still, but of course I was waiting for bigger things!

Just for reference, some have mentioned they can tell you price sensitive info if you visit. This is of course true and they of course shouldn't be telling visitors price sensitive informations. What I liked about the questions was they were ones that could be answered, ie re directors skin in the game, if they believe in what they are doing then they should be able to say why not or why they think skin in the game is important or not. So anyone looking to send me questions to ask, think about what they can answer. Things like how do they intend to improve communication with shareholders? Do they think raising their salaries given performance is justified? Of course they will have their justification but as a hard working teacher they are getting paid a lot more than more and seem to be achieving much less, so I at least want them to justify it to me!

MJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $627 24.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73223 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 261111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.