ASN 0.00% 13.0¢ anson resources limited

AGM Questions for Management

1. 1,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey guys, made a seperate thread for shareholders to discuss some questions they may have about the project, processing method, managements plan, the Chinese MOU's and investors or what ever else really. I would expect there to be a presentation done to shareholders as this thing has really kicked off and the location seems to be a different one to there last meeting which indicates that they're expecting a good turn out.

Lets as shareholders compile a list of questions that we want answered to ask management at the next AGM which is on Thursday the 30th of November.

Its in everyones best interest to delve as deep as possible with our questions so us as investors are comfortable with our investments and so that we can tick off as many unknowns as possible straight from the "horses mouth" in the upcoming event, and also some people may have some questions that other shareholders can answer from the companies previous announcements that they may have missed.

Would like to hear as many questions as possible from all shareholder, dont be shy

Some question i have around the SX processing method -

Will the SX processing method produce battery grade LCE?

What is the estimated cost of a SX processing plant?

It was stated that the proccesing method had a 3% lithium loss in the magnesium reduction process, but in the table 3 of the same announcement it shows a higher lithium loss then 3%, how does this work?

upload_2017-11-2_12-51-6.png

I will add more questions in myself over the next week and a half, but these are the only ones comming to mind atm. Look forward to hearing others views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $102.0K 784.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 221860 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 99454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.