AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

AGM questions to be submitted to the CEO

1. 2,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1809
    Hi Everyone,

It’s that time of the year again and this year the AGM will be in person. I will be attending and will be interested in meeting as many of you as possible. it’s been a while and it’s exciting to be back in person. I flew to Brisbane when our first prototype TAVR was shown. They are great “in person” meetings.

I am seeking questions from our retail investor base to be submitted to management prior to the AGM for them to consider and answer.

To keep the process nice and simple here are a few pointers that will assist me:

* Please read all previously submitted questions before adding a new question to avoid duplication.

* Think about your question before posting and try to frame it in the best possible / succinct way to make it easier to present and to improve the chances of it being answered.

* Think about what you are asking for and realise that some information will be price sensitive and unlikely to be addressed / shared. Please still ask though if it’s important to you and something you want addressed / mentioned.

* Try to have your questions submitted here before the 6th of May which all allows you some time to also review the 4C. These questions will then be collated and presented as a package directly to Wayne.

You can of course submit your own questions independently of what we collate here. I think we have an excellent HC community and I encourage all of you to ask questions of your company.

Thank you for your contributions in advance and I look forward to seeing what you guys submit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.