TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

agm - questions, page-3

1. 292 Posts.
    hi tck. those accounts are for june end. last quarter only 600 k loss and this quarter 650 k head start already. so please let us not critcize accounts which are good finally. so i think we have to apreciate credit where it is due.

but yes. big question for agm is with account looking so good then why is share price so poor and with tzl ask permisssion to issue 25 % more shares what price will they issue at when accounting is looking so good and deals being done.

surely this will be more than 30 c when after australia post loss mr bouris said this -

" Mr Bouris told The Australian he believed the market had overreacted to the news.

"It assumes that TZ has this one deal, when we've got a number of deals that we're working on, be they expressions of interest or trials or actual orders. And that's just our PAD system," Mr Bouris said.

"In terms of our data centres, we're getting re-orders each week."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/shares-in-tz-plunge-chief-quits-after-key-contract-miss/story-e6frg8zx-1226375605214

so it make no sense tzl did right issue at 10 c and will make EVEN LESS SENSE if tzl raise at 10c or below for 25 % more shares -

these are my questions for agm. but all the while i think these are VERY CHEAP shares. are fat cats are drinking all the milk. i find it interesting pattersons come back to drink after it was turned into cat meat 2 years ago. thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48571 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 211038 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.