NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

agm questions, page-51

1. 2,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Hello Timber 7, Kudos to your reply. You made some good points.

In answering my points I congratulate you in backing up my view that Block 105 is very important in stabilizing neon's share price.

The stock market is a place where money can be made quickly or loss quickly.

I take on the responsibility to inform people. This is a high risk, high reward exploration company. When I last checked it was not a large Woodside or Santos.

I am not too sure who you are trying to protect? Are you worried about your investment in Neon? If we ever had the pleasure in sitting down with the likes of Warren Buffett, his reply would be "You better be worried"

I have learnt from many years of experience, that if something is too good to be true, then more than likely it’s not true. In case you have forgotten, I believed the Paloma oil field was going to be a great source of oil and gas for Neon, only to wait 12 long months to hear the news that the field is more difficult than first thought. From the first reports we had a winner.

From the many experience people I talk to, their views vary, but one important fact they all agree with – Neon should have made a decision by now. If the paloma oil field is attractive to other oilers, then a farm in should be a top priority, with the deal imminent by now. If not, then sell the Paloma Oil field and recoup as much of the twenty million spent so far.

If you don’t understand this, go and speak to a business accountant about Assets and Liabilities. The company is dragging its feet on this!

The best quality of any business is its integrity. But even with the best intentions, it’s not all roses. Making sure people are aware of both outcomes whether positive or negative, because life is not all beer and skittles.

“Somebody once said that in looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if you don’t have the first, the other two will kill you. You think about it; it’s true. If you hire somebody without [integrity], you really want them to be dumb and lazy.”
    ? Warren Buffett

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.