NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

I agree Kezza,We all know no discovery no equals a fall in S/P....

1. 971 Posts.
    I agree Kezza,

We all know no discovery no equals a fall in S/P. It appears that now we are at the stage when the chit chat stops and the drill bit starts talking everyone is getting scared.

Go back to the fundamentals and look at the risk (it always is a risk) but more so the mitigation of the risk. This is the best plays going atround at the moment as it has been derisked so far it is rediculous.

Take into account that the market is back 4.5% in a week and will fall back futher in the comming period until it stabilises. And one of the main reasons it has fallen back is the interpretation of the US monetary policy. CBA is off $5.

The other is Australias perception of the ore price, what it will do is come back to within the historical range and away from the unsustainable highs of recent years. Add this to a minority government that is borrowing for recurring expenditure, election in 13 weeks and it looks like it is, bloody horrible and this goes across the financial and equity markets. As you know they do not like any of what I have mentioned.

If you are worried about your investment in Nen get out or reduce as it sounds as if some of you are losing sleep on this. For what it is worth I am sleeping really well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.