LCL 11.1% 1.0¢ lcl resources limited

Snicket,I also sold a few at 2.1c at the close, plenty more left...

1. 229 Posts.
    Snicket,

I also sold a few at 2.1c at the close, plenty more left for the long term. Just planning to diversify a bit in my case.

Other questions you may want to ask on my behalf:

Corporate aspects:
    - Why is our main office located in Santiago and not in Lima if MNC's main asset is in Peru?
    - Other than setting up a company in Colombia, has MNC got interests in any tenements in that country? Are plans for activities in Colombia ongoing or are they on hold due to current market conditions

Los Calatos
    - Can they give a range for what a prefeasibility study for Los Calatos would cost, and is MNC in position to finance it if they wished to move forward with it?
    - Why are they using a 0.15% Cu equivalent cutoff grade for reporting resources if even at current copper prices (~$3.30/lb) the value of such rock ($10.95 per tonne) would not cover the costs of mining, milling and sending offsite ($12.68 per tonne of ore milled)
    - Why is the average copper grade (0.37%) in the selected open pit in the mining study not substantially higher than the average grade in the resource (0.36%) if the mining inventory is substantially lower (194 MT vs 304 MT)
    - Has any metallurgical testwork been undertaken on Los Calatos ore to demonstrate that seawater can be used in processing activities without negatively impacting on metal recovery or saleability of concentrate?
    - Current environmental permit for exploration activities expires in November this year:
    - Are they going to request an amendment to extend the date and avoid having to undertake closure activities (e.g. decommissioning of camp)
    - Are they going to ever drill test the other targets around Los Calatos?
    - Has any additional geological information been collected on this targets to better understand their potential?

Mollacas
    - What is the status of the legal actions undertaken by Agricola Bauza against the companies subsidiary in regards to Mollacas?
    - What is the status of the Environmental Impact Study for the Mollacas project?
    - Has collection of baseline data been completed?
    - When is the study going to be submitted to the government?

Mostly technical questions, hardly market sensitive information, so do hope you can get some answers.

Regards,

Alejandro

---------------------
    DYOR, this is not investment advice
    BDR, HCH, MNC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.648M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $40.10K 4.010M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 800344 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1133275 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.