FAR 0.00% 49.0¢ far limited

AGM questions, page-70

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    OOO, firstly well done and many thanks for your efforts here.

There does appear to be two significant shifts of tone and wording...

1). "As previously stated, Trace does not currently have title over the Djiffere permit. Until Trace makes good with title, there is nothing for FAR to farm into." As others have said...where has this come from? I don't recall it anywhere and finally I think they might be preparing us for a letdown here. If so the lack of transperancy is the disappointing part.

2.) PE: "Shareholders will be informed as FAR takes its next firm steps to protect the value from the rights." Would seem a very definitive statement that they are not after the 35% ownership, but now just want some value compensation. A positive in my view (we could not have handled a 50% sharing of this monster), but again it has been a bit like drawing teeth to get to this point.

If Djiffere falls over that will be disappointing after the initial hype. A sensible (but positive) outcome on PE would be good...at least the statements today give a more transparent view, and I believe will help to clear some of the uncertainty, which I am convinced is dragging on the share price.

AIMO

dodds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17097 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 10472 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.