FAR 0.00% 49.0¢ far limited

AGM questions, page-76

1. 18,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2631
    It appears you don't how to read. When did I ever mentioned FAR was taking actions against anyone?....didn't you know the word "possible" is like FAR using the words "reserving its rights?"

And When had FAR ever lodged any claim against anyone?

Seems like you are the one who is reading between the lines and jumping to your own conclusion.

And PE is a right that all JV partners had. PE is NOT only between COP and FAR. To say otherwise is a Fabrication!!!

And examples of other said FABRICATIONS: Lol with what Szaba? As FAR as Im aware the 3D is the only thing keeping them from defaulting on their work programme. Who said ? Did you even read CAP's latest presentation or even understand the contract FAR had signed with Trace?

My asumption is that Trace and Cap got into difficulties with the Gov before the farm in deadline....... The very reason FAR seemed to miss the said dead line How would you know this? Did CN tell you?. Didn't you even read FAR's own press release - FAR stated they got the 3D late in 2016 and was reviewing it and would make a final decision once final processed data had been reviewed and interpreted. Lol...talk about making things up.

How about this one: You cant farm into a lease that may be in question now can you? For those that think different have Cap or Trace announced a new farm in partner or loged proceedings against FAR for a breach of the deal? How do you know they are NOT looking for a farmin partner now? Why would they have to lodge any proceedings against FAR for a breach of the deal? For what? Did you even read the contract FAR signed?

How about this one: Cap said months ago FAR missed the deadline and were looking for a new partner??? They have had months to do so. Its obvious to me they got into trouble with the Gov for some reason. How would you know? Erin Energy had been looking for a new partner for years until FAR signed up!!! Why would a few months for CAP and Trace mean they got into trouble with the Gov? I dearly hope FAR have not wasted a million on DJ because of Trace and Caps obvious ineptness. DB Why would you think it was Trace and Caps obvious ineptness and NOT FAR?

Anyone else would think it was FAR who was inept for NOT having completed its own due diligence - especially if there were issues on whether Trace had title on the permit.

Lots of examples of your own Fabrications and making things up, no?
    Last edited by Cosmoterios: 15/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 49.0¢ $28.83K 57.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17097 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.