RFT 0.00% 0.8¢ rectifier technologies ltd

AGM Questions, page-2

1. 890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    "Rectifier Technologies Pacific (RTP), a wholly owned Australian subsidiary of Rectifier Technologies Ltd (ASX code: ‘RFT’), is pleased to announce that the China Telecommunication Test Laboratory (CCTL) has independently verified that their new high efficiency RT7e 48V 100A 3 phase rectifier has achieved 97% or higher efficiency across the range of 40% to 90% load, giving it an A Classification under the China Tower telecommunication standard. The innovations of the RT7e have created a technology platform that will allow RTP to spin off other product developments into a range of application areas including EV charging. The RT7e contains a recently patented input AC stage of the rectifier known as the power factor correction module (PFCM). The >97% efficient RT7e is completely plug compatible with the existing >91% efficient RT7 which has been successfully manufactured in China under license over the last 15 years. The estimated 100,000 plus RT7 units in field that are now coming to their end-of-life can simply be unplugged and replaced with this higher efficiency unit. The RT7e will deliver substantial power saving for existing telecommunication power installations without the need for major infrastructure changes. RTP is now seeking partners in China to distribute the product. "

Hi Jarrody,

The above is the technology announcement from May this year.

I'd like to know if they have found a partner in China to distribute these as there has been no update as far as I am aware?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.