DTZ 7.07% 9.2¢ dotz nano limited

AGM Questions

1. 1,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Ahead of what would be a tense AGM this week, which I can't attend I'm a emailing Uzi a list of questions I would like address in front of other shareholders so we can have some open and honest communication going forward with DTZ. I have also asked him prior to check this thread incase others would like their questions answered that I hadn't included myself so please add if you can.

1. if Ashley Krongold is in attendance please allow him to explain how he didn't realise the performance shares had expired prior to rest of board approving decision issue the botched performance shares when he had over 500,000 shares invested interest in it?

2. please explain more about low hanging fruit markets (Target areas) and strategies to implement

3. Price of DTZ GQD's is it $10,000 per 20kg as mentioned in asx query or 100,000 USD per kilo mentioned in previous performance shares milestone 2, 3. (after first Equity raise after listing its mentioned) or general price

4. Performance shares milestones 2 and 3 start and finish dates and absolute criteria for these to be granted

5. How will DTZ deliver shareholder value in the short term near term and long term

6. 2x advance negotiations with party in china/USA where are they at have they not eventuated.

7. 70 trails/pilot studies where are they at? have any companies decided not to use GQD's at this stage.

8. Capital requirements in near term is a capital raise likely and or how does DTZ expect to fund its operations if existing cash is depleted.

9. Monthly reoccurring Revenue as mentioned from former CEO can you elaborate more?

10. 2000 gallon reactor why hasn't it been installed yet and not operational? (capable to produce 28,000kg pa as per twitter posts)

11. Why the change of corporate advisors?

12.Grant funding when can DTZ have actual access to these funds? every announcement is 12-18months away

13. your fair valuation of the company share price/market cap now and targets for the future in a timeline

14. the deals with colorplastic and UTR where are they at currently as market hasn't received any further info even tho deadlines have passed

15. MOU with recochem where is it at

16. 15 mil China distribution and further advancements

17. As new CEO what are your objectives for the remainder of 2018 and where do you think you can see this company in the future

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.007(7.07%)
Mkt cap ! $49.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 9.0¢ $9.92K 110K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49926 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.