IVZ 0.00% 8.0¢ invictus energy ltd

I liked most everything that you posted Chrimata. And thank you...

1. 1,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    I liked most everything that you posted Chrimata. And thank you for your kindness in helping us non attendees.

This line caused me some concern:
    -Invictus could potentially look at increase land acreage, potentially in Zimbabwe or elsewhere

Increasing land acreage in the Zimbabwe makes sense. But elswhere? Is this the trap every explorer seems to fall into? It seems the company has a great potential resource, why does it need to look elsewhere at this point. I am tired of resource companies that are poised on breaking out into a resource that could lead to production then using their financial reserves to go off and source new opportunities. To me this means one thing. The company directors want a backup if the main game fails so they can string out their cushy number for another 5 years.

Why not focus on the resource we all bought into Invictus for and if it does not pan out then the directors (like us) move on. Why try to take advantage of the current situation to feather your nest. Because if the Zimbabwe gas play turns to dust we all know the share price is going to sub one cent. I believe what we currently have a gas play that will be great for this company and for Zimbabwe. Do not look elsewhere at this point. Bring it to production and income then I don't care if you start looking into Venezuela beaver farms because at that point we are making money and I can sell out if I doubt the potential of semiaquatic rodent skins. Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $91.12K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24906 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 1106693 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.