AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AGM questions, page-2

1. 5,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2465
    Hi @absfdr344 ,

Thanks very much for making yourself available to ask some questions on behalf of some of us that can’t attend. A few from me....

1. Why did they feel the need to do a deal with Yibin Tianyi as a SI now? Would not having waited for the DFS and a better SP have made more sense?

2. Is there genuine non-Chinese party interest in Manono/AVZ and if so should they not be announcing this and promoting this to make it clear to Chinese entities that they are not the only players at the table and create competitive tension?

3. How likely is it that other interested parties will provide a better deal than Yibin Tianyi before the February 3 deadline?

4. Do they have a backup finance plan in place come February 3 in case Yibin Tianyi renege at the last minute?

5. Is there not a risk by bringing Yibin Tianyi on board as a SI that they could surreptitiously team up with Huayou and form a blocking group to other interested parties?

6. What value if any has Huayou been providing, and if the case is none, is it possible to kick them off the board?

7. When will the SP be above 20cps so that I can break even!

Thanks.

p.s. I know you can’t ask Q7. but a gut feel answer from you after the AGM would be great!
    Last edited by qball: 28/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.