FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

The practical application is building the structural walls of...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Who's building houses with chimneys? How is that even a concern, one of the stupidest things I've read on this forum.
    The practical application is building the structural walls of houses... isn't that pretty self explanatory in the fact that its a block laying robot. Target of 1000 blocks per hour, which would enable them to being a house in a day quite comfortably. Target market is volume building of new estates, whilst I don't agree with the idea of urban sprawl, it seems that it is impossible to stop it, and only seems to be a growing market globally. Huge implications in terms of affordability of housing through efficiency in the construction process that flows onto other parts of the build, such as the ability to pre manufacture lintels and window frames. There a significant flow on effects by increasing the productivity of construction sites.

Again, chimneys? Really? Stupid.

What mud? You mean construction adhesive. Makes me think you have not even looked at any of the information released to the market- which is totally negligent, to come here and start talking about a company that you don't even understand. Why bother?

If you don't see the implications of FBR as a company then your probably not thinking very hard or can only see things being done the way you do them on your own sites.
    Last edited by Archinvest93: 11/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.